Visa to Malaysia from India
Visa to Malaysia from India : Process description
Except for some cases, Indian citizens are required to have a visa to be able to enter Malaysian territory.
The Indian citizens who can have a visa on arrival are the ones who hold a residency in Malaysia, resident in other countries, holders of student pass and so.
To have the visa, every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid Passport or internationally recognized Travel Document valid. The document shall be valid, for more than six (6) months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
Note that the visa does not guarantee you will be able to enter to MalaysiaVisa which has been granted is not absolute guarantee that the holder will be allowed to enter Malaysia. The final decision lies with the Immigration Officer when you pass the border or at the airport.
You will need to have
- (2) Two copies of visa forms to be filled and signed;
- A valid travelling document with at least 6 month validity;
- No Objection Letter from Company/Sponsors (for individuals/family members);
- A Copy of Labor Contract or Salary Certificate (AED 4000) of applicants/sponsors for spouse/children of sponsors;
- Two passport size photographs;
- Confirmed hotel booking;
- Confirmed return ticket;
- For Business visa, an invitation letter is required. For multiple entry business visa, an interview would be conducted;
- Photocopy of passport; and
- This constitutes minimum requirements – additional documents may be asked.
Porcessing time is usually two working days to be granted with the visa.
(Single entry is AED 50 & multiple entry is AED 150
Submission hours: 8:00am to 11:00am (Sun. to Thu.)
Collection hours: 1:30pm to 2:30pm (Sun. to Thu.)
Please go here to download the application form