List of Documents for Japan Visa
This is the list of documents to have a tourist visa in Japan for Indian citizens
To check the entire visa process for tourists go HERE
- A valid Passport (with more then two blank pages). Please submit your old passports also, if any.
- A completely filled and signed Visa Application Form. The form is available under the link
- One photograph taken within the last 6 months. (The photograph should be of size 2 x 2 inches, color with white background and printed on good quality paper)
- Confirmed travel booking with day to day details (Travel itinerary and Hotel booking)
- Original bank statement of last six months. In case of bank passbooks, kindly submit the original passbook.
- Latest Income Tax Return
- If the applicant is employed, there are additional documents
a. Certificate of Employment from employer / NOC / Leave sanctioned
b. Salary bank statement for last six months
- If the applicant is Student / Dependent
a. Consent from the parents / spouse
b. Original bank statement of last six months for parents / spouse
c. Latest Income Tax Return for parents / spouse
- If the applicant is owner of company
a. Proof of ownership (e.g. Director Identification Number approval issued from Ministry of Corporate
Affairs or proprietorship document issued from bank or Import export license)
b. Company bank statement
- Proof of Relationship, incase the applicant is accompanied by any dependant, i.e. Passport copy, Marriage
- Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- You should bring with you any other documents as the embassy or visa application center (VFS) may ask for additional justifications depending on your stay conditions and of the initial documents you provide