IVAC is the Indian Visa Application Center in Bangladesh. This agency is delegated by the Indian consulate to collect visa application in Bangladesh. The Indian High comission of Dhaka delegates IVAC visa application center in Bangladesh only to receive your application, do some administration work and deliver the passport, the IVAC has no decision to award the visa or not.
Here the link to high commission of Dhaka for any additional information.
1. Fill your online application. You should select your visa application center according to your place of residency.
Caution : the below concerns national of Bangladesh only
Here’s the address of Indian Visa Online application in Bangladesh
You’ll find a phrase asking you to note your application number (eg: “Please note down the Temporary Application ID:46172019BF4Q1XK.”). Write it down in a paper and in a word document or other computer file by copy/paste for further referene.
2. Print out your application form
3. Paste your photograph on the top corner in the appropriate place holder
4. Sign the box at the top right corner as well as at the last page of your indian visa application form
5. At the end of submitting your online application, you’ll be given an appointment date. If it is not the case, you’ll have to try later on but not to exceed five days. You will youse your application number saved previously, and date of birth to access your file. Once you have your appointment date, print again your visa application form.
For a touristic visa :
For Business Visa
Applicationfor a Indian Business Visa from Bangladesh should additionnaly have the following documents and information
1) Coordinates of the organization in Bangladesh (contact name, contact adress, organization adress, number of applications, etc.)
2) a sponsorship letter from the orgaization in India
3) Letter of Credit of last business transaction or of business with Indian company (copy)
4) Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh letter of recommandation
5) License of Trade copy
The final step is to go with your documents and application form to the specific IVAC center that is relevant to your region, and submit your application.
Indian Visa Application in Bangladesh can be a complexe process for specific scenarios. What is described above is the most common case, for more information please visit IVAC visa application center website, or leave a comment here below, we’ll try to address it.